- Annual Report
- Investor days
- Combination with UBM PLC
- Investment Case
- Shareholder Centre
- Results & Presentations
- Press Releases & News
- Financial Calendar
- Financial Summary
- Debt Summary
- Tax Approach
- Advisors & Analysts
- Pension Schemes
- Corporate Governance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Investor Relations Contacts
Protecting Your Investment
UK law requires that shareholder registers are made available for public inspection.
Companies are unable to control who inspects the register and how that information is used, and there have been reports of Shareholders receiving unsolicited phone calls or correspondence about investment matters.
Shareholders are advised to be very wary of any unsolicited investment advice or offers to buy or sell any shares. If you receive any unsolicited phone calls or correspondence:
- Do not give out or confirm any personal information.
- Make sure you record the name of the person and organisation who contacted you.
- Do not hand over any money without first checking that the organisation is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). You can check at https://www.fca.org.uk.
If you think you may have been targeted, report the matter to the FCA as soon as possible. Further information can be found on the FCA’s website http://www.fca.org.uk or by calling their consumer helpline on 0800 111 6768 from the UK or +44 20 7066 1000 from outside the UK. You should also notify Informa’s registrar Computershare by calling +44 (0)370 707 1679.
Tips on protecting your shareholding:
- Ensure all certificates are kept in a safe place or hold your shares electronically in CREST via a nominee.
- Keep all documentation containing personal share information in a safe place and destroy any correspondence you do not wish to keep by shredding it.
- Know when the dividends are paid and consider having your dividend paid directly into your bank rather than by cheque.
- If you change address or bank account, inform the Registrar immediately. If you receive a letter from the Registrar regarding a change of address or bank details that you did not instigate, contact them immediately on +44 (0)370 707 1679.
- If buying or selling shares, only deal with brokers registered in the UK or in your country of residence.