Informa offers investors exposure to the burgeoning Knowledge and Information Economy.
We have a robust business model and attractive financial characteristics. Our Operating Divisions have strong Brands and leading positions in attractive international markets, providing the Group with predictable and visible revenues.
We regularly update shareholders and analysts on Informa’s trading and business activities.
Our Full Year Results for 2022 are now available, showing that Informa is delivering strong operating performance, increasing shareholder returns, future growth and expansion including the proposed combination with the Tarsus Group.
Watch Stephen A. Carter interviewed on CNBC about Informa's 2022 results
Learn more about Informa's 2022 performance, position and ambitions in this video
Find out about Informa's prospective combination with Tarsus Group, announced in March 2023, in this video
Informa champions specialists: connecting people, connecting knowledge, connecting ideas
Latest and historical financial and corporate information for investors and shareholders
Informa has developed and progressed through business growth, acquisitions and mergers
- 27 July 2023 2023 Interim Results
- 15 June 2023 2023 Annual General Meeting
- 9 Mar 2023 2022 Full Year Results
- 9 March 2023Informa further strengthens leadership in B2B market through acquisition of Tarsus
- 9 March 2023Informa 2022 Full Year Results
- 19 Jan 2023Informa Full Year Trading Update
- 13 Jan 2023Informa achieves top global ranking in Media Sector in leading ESG Index
- 14 Nov 2022Informa November 2022 Trading Update
- 8 Sep 2022Informa Buys Back €200m of Eurobonds
Financial SummaryGet more details on our five year summary and financial targets
Debt SummaryLearn about our debt structure and sources of funding
Corporate GovernanceRead about the role of the Board and how we manage risk across the Group
Advisors & AnalystsSee who advises the company and which analysts track the stock
Investor ContactsContact the Investor Relations team for more information about the Group
Shareholder FAQsLearn more about us from our general FAQ section