Informa showcases 2018 business highlights and developments in Annual Report and Sustainability Report
London, 24 April 2019: Informa has today published its Annual Report: Combination and Creation and Sustainability Report: The Role We Play, which include detailed information on the Group’s activities and performance in 2018, as well as stories that give additional insight into the business, its brands and colleagues.
The Informa 2018 Annual Report: Combination and Creation includes:
- An overview of the enlarged Group and its updated divisional structure for 2019: Informa Markets, Informa Connect, Informa Intelligence, Informa Tech and Taylor & Francis
- A snapshot of some of the specialist markets in which Informa operates, along with expert commentary from colleagues on the trends in several of these markets: Artificial Intelligence, Consumer Retail Banking, Pharma Ingredients, Life Sciences and Asia Exhibitions (also viewable here)
- Stories of how Informa engages with key communities inside and outside of the business, from the opportunities and forums open to colleagues, to how teams respond to customer trends and how brands build relationships with their sector and local communities
- A deep dive into the positioning and performance of each Division, and examples of recent product developments and investments
- Reports from the CEO and Chairman, from each Board Committee and full 2018 financial statements
Informa’s 2018 Sustainability Report: The Role We Play describes the difference Informa makes as a business and profiles a range of activities that underpin the Group’s long-term growth and sustainability.
It includes a foreword from Chairman Derek Mapp as well as:
- Examples of how Informa’s brands and content support the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Stories of the purposeful partnerships teams have formed with community groups
- Infographics that show how the business measures its carbon footprint and understands and acts on the environmental impact of its events