Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Whoever we may deal with, and wherever we may operate, we are committed to doing so lawfully, ethically and with integrity. As part of this commitment, all forms of bribery and corruption are unacceptable and will not be tolerated. We, and any third party acting on our behalf, must not act corruptly in our dealings with any other person.
This anti-bribery and corruption policy sets out Informa’s approach to the prevention of acts of bribery and corruption and procedures that will help us comply with global legislation governing bribery and corruption
- We must never offer, authorise, or accept bribes, including ‘facilitation payments’ (i.e. small payments made to speed up what should be routine action), or any other form of improper payments with the intention of obtaining a commercial benefit for Informa
- We should ensure all accounts and financial records are complete and accurate, that it is clear what each transaction relates to, and that there are no undisclosed, unrecorded or vaguely described transactions, in particular with regard to any gifting or entertainment, whether given or received
- Undertake appropriate background checks on a potential business partner, so that you can be as confident as possible that they meet the high standards of ethical behaviour we expect of those acting on our behalf
- Get approval from your local lawyer or Chief Finance Officer for any gift or entertainment that involves a government official
- If you are offered or asked for a bribe you must refuse – and report it immediately to your local lawyer, Group Compliance or via Speak Up.